I’m crying. How do I work at Broadway.com?
Laura Osnes attends ‘You Can’t Take It With You’ opening night at Longacre Theatre on September 28, 2014
clint barton firing an arrow with precise aim and then accidentally punching himself in the face immediately after
If you ever think you’ve really messed up, please remember that today the NEWSIES tour literally left one of their principle actors at a rest stop on the way to their first city.
“He’s a bro — he’s a total dude,” said Jason Robert Brown, the “Bridges” composer, “in a way that can be very disorienting in a Broadway musical that does not have a broad population of brothers and dudes.”
“Now, in addition to being a guy who does television,” Mr. Brown added, “he has this other thing, which is he’s the star of a Broadway musical and he’s killing it. What can you do in the face of that, except surrender?” (x)
get to know me meme: [3/6] female characters » girl (from once)
In honor of gaining my 1000th follower today, I have decided to do a little contest :)
- this is a giveaway for my followers, so mbf me
- reblogs and likes count, no giveaway blogs and no spamming your followers please
- winners must have their ask box open and reply in 48 hours. whoever replies first will be able to have their first pick of the playbill.
- for extra entries, you can follow my instagram and my sideblog (for 2 extra entries, one each) but you must message me so i know
- must live in the united states, sorry about that!
- i will be using random.org to choose winners
- Ends September 30th, 2014.
- Rodger and Hammerstein’s Cinderella- original Broadway cast
- Chicago- (June 2013, Broadway)
- Wicked (Dee Roscioli and Patti Murin) and Les Miserables (natl tours, 2013)
Don’t ever talk to me about musicals ever because my responses go from “Meh” all the way up to “I CAN AND WILL SINGLE-HANDEDLY PERFORM THE ENTIRE THING START-TO-FINISH RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET DO NOT DOUBT ME I’LL DO IT”